We are looking for dynamic people who would like the exciting challenge of working in this environment and supporting individuals who are living in the community. We are currently seeking applicants who can offer flexible hours to include evenings and weekends and can offer the following:
- Knowledge of the deaf community and mental health issues
- A belief in and positive attitude to the principles of community care
- A commitment to equal opportunities and the empowerment of clients
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience of on-going client assessment
- Experience of working in outreach support / residential setting (experience of working with young people is an advantage)
Ability to communicate in British Sign Language (minimum Level 2) is essential.
Applications from D/deaf people are strongly encouraged.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Check at enhanced level.
For the application pack, email: firstname.lastname@example.org