Job Title: Housing Support Worker
Location: Claridge Road, Manchester
Salary: £10.30 Per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per Week; working day, evening and sleep in shifts.
Do you have an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or the care certificate?
Can you communicate in British Sign Language?
Do you enjoy caring for others?
Do you want to make a difference?
We want you to join us!
Start your career today!
We are searching for a Housing Support Worker to join our team.
We welcome applications from Deaf and BSL Users.
You will provide high-quality Health and Social Care support to Deaf people, many have mental health conditions.
This work is enjoyable and rewarding!
You will build supportive relationships with Residents, providing emotional support and help teach independent skills.
Want to apply?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! We can even have a BSL chat over Zoom.
- Training and Development
- 25 Days of Annual Leave, pro rata for part time staff
- 5 days per year of paid study leave
- Paid Care Certificate
- Free of charge DBS certificate
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (After passed probation)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Interest free bicycle loan to travel to work (Depending of role location)
For this job, the below checks will be carried out prior to employment:
- Enhanced DBS Checks
- Satisfactory reference’s: receipt of employment references which cover the last 5 years.
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination’s (Both doses)
- Evidence of Right to work in the UK
- Medical Health Clearance
We positively encourage applications from Deaf people and we will support all applicants along the journey of our recruitment process.